All Things PCB Outreach is proud to present the 2nd Annual Ready to Ride Beach Clean Up, Skim Expo, & Beach Luau!!!
Join us for a late summer of Community advocacy, skimming & FUN!
Attend 4 of the 5 opening beach clean ups starting at 8am and EARN your Skimboard!!!
- 9/25 – Richard Seltzer Park
- 10/2 – Front of Sharky’s
- 10/9 – Front of Watercrest Condo
- 10/16 – County Pier (M.B. Miller Pier)
For Skim Instruction, must attend starting at 8am on:
- 10/23 – City Pier (Pier Park)
Skim Expo & Luau to start at 2pm and take place on:
- 11/13 – Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant
(Limited to first 25 children to sign up and complete qualifying clean ups, age ranges 4-6 will receive boogie boards, 7-11 will receive skimboards, 12-16 will receive skimboard, one skimboard per household – sharing is caring!)